As you guys know, I want to switch school. I don’t like my school at all, and I really want to change. So this Tuesday I were at another school and saw if I that’s something for me, and I really liked it. They have a spot open for me and I have to make my decision this week.
The thing now is… I don’t know what to do! So I’ve made a pros and cons list.
- New friends
- I think I’m going to suite in that school more
- They don’t have school on Wednesdays!
- Nicer people
- I lose all my good grades, and I have to retake my chemistry next year
- Longer days (but then again, they don’t have school on Wednesdays)
- I have to go up 5 AM every day and come home around 6PM
- It’s hard to get to this school with busses
- I have a really good schedule now
I don’t know what to do, I was thinking of saying no to this spot. Then this summerbreak I will look for new schools, and contact them. That way I won’t lose my grades, but on the other hand, I will lose this chance of beginning in this school.
I have till tomorrow to think, so that’s what I’m going to spend my whole evening and night too.