So today I decided to make some cupcakes, and I thought that I would share the recipe with you!
Ingredients for the cupcake:
175 g butter
1 cup sugar
2 ½ flour
150 ml milk
2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
How to do it:
1. Put the oven on 200°C
2. Melt the butter on a stove, you don’t have to but I think it’s easier to mix with the rest of the batter.
3. Blend the sugar, vanillia sugar and butter together.
4. Then crack one egg at the time, as you do this you will see that the batter will get fluffier
5. Then blend the rest of the ingredients
6. Put them in the cupcake cups and bake them in the oven for 20 minutes, don’t burn them, you want a golden brown color on them.
For the frosting you will need:
2 ¼ icing sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
100 g Philadelphia butter
Blend all the ingredients together
I don’t know if you guys knew that I like to bake a lot! Would you guys want a Halloween edition bake thingely thing??